Interested in joining the TrinWare team?
Take a look at our openings below!
Account Manager / Sales Representative
The Account Manager at Microsel of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Trinware is responsible for the acquisition, growth, and maintenance of a customer base in the computer hardware and software solutions industry. Technical knowledge coupled with salesmanship, excellent customer service skills, high energy, and a burning desire to succeed; are required for this position. Account Management encompasses; customer prospecting, sales growth, order entry, customer database management, customer quotes, and sales support as required by Trinware customers.
Customer interactions will be in person, via telephone, and e-mail. Attention to detail and development of customer relationships are essential to success in the position.
- Experience in the sales of computer hardware and creating custom solutions is REQUIRED.
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Experience with order entry and/or accounting software is required.
- Previous Account Management, sales or sales support experience.
- College degree in related field is preferred / required (if required move up one bullet point).
- Previous customer service experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Experience with MAS 90 is preferred.
- Experience with logistics, scheduling, and successful inter-departmental business facilitation.
- Detailed technical understanding of computers, components, related products, and the ever-changing computer marketplace.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Must be a team player in this fast paced, multi-departmental operation.
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Sale of Microsel of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Trinware products and services to customers.
- Account Manager is responsible for the successful and profitable maintenance and growth of their Account Base.
- Order entry and processing of those orders provided by Trinware customer base.
- Sales and customer service assistance as required by Trinware customers.
- Customer prospecting to assist in continued sales and revenue growth efforts.
- Communication with Trinware staff regarding customer opportunities, issues, and overall operations.
- Provide database management and tasks as required by Trinware operations.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- The Account Manager at Microsel of Colorado d/b/a Trinware will report to the President.
- The Account Manger will work 40+ hours per week. Hours to be determined and may fluctuate with operations.
Cover Letter and Resume
- **Please submit your resume’ and cover letter below. Applications that do not include cover letters will not be considered for the position.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply below!